Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmharris

Philips 50" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160p) Roku Smart LED TV (50PFL4756/F7 W)

I bought this tv 12/22 for a Christmas present. After about 30-60 minutes of using the tv for either watching TV or playing Xbox the screen fades out black and the tv can’t be used. I’ve tried switching the HDMI cable, resetting the TV, and unplugging the TV for several minutes. Nothing is working. 

When it fades out we’ve tried to shut it off and turn it back on with no luck. How do I get this fixed? $200 doesn’t come cheap, especially since it’s not even 2 years old. I should add the audio stays on.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Philips 50" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160p) Roku Smart LED TV (50PFL4756/F7 W)

Hi, @pmharris 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we understand how the issue of your Philips Roku TV affects your experience. We're here to help. Let's try some steps in an attempt to address the issue. We'd recommend following the steps below:

1. If the Roku TV is plugged into a power strip/extender, we recommend plugging it directly to a wall outlet.

2. Perform a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > Power (skip if there's no sub-menu) > System Restart.

After you've performed the steps mentioned above and the issue persists, we recommend that you reach out to Philip's support directly and inquire further about the issue you have encountered with their TV. Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support with their TV models, as they only use Roku as their operating system. They'll be able to assist you further with this.

You can reach them at Philips Roku TV Support

Hoping this will be resolved soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos