Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tazzy5

Re: Onn Roku 70' TV Black Screen, what to do?

Jump to solution

I purchased a 65” April 13,2023 and by April 17, 2024 I began having this exact issue. Of course the one year warranty was null and void… 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tazzy5,

We understand that you are having issues with your ONN Roku TV. We're happy to investigate further.

Could you tell us when the issue occurred? Also, have you already tried to perform a hard reset with your TV?

Kindly keep us posted.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Psteezy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ours just did the same thing at the 2 year mark. Didn't even try customer support after reading how terrible they are. I tried everything including taking the whole thing apart so I could clean and reseat every connection inside. I checked the boards for signs of damage or overloading and everything looks like new. I finally resigned to the fact that it's not coming back. Picking up a new TV tomorrow 😡

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @Psteezy.

We understand and share your sentiments. If the issue is not fixed with a hard reset on the TV, we suggest contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further.

You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jafur4

Re: Tv goes black but sound is onn

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of 70’ onn tv from Walmart gone black. 

0 Kudos
Reimburse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My 70 inch ONN TV went out yesterday. I have performed countless resets and nothing. My TV is 2 and half years old.  I have never heard of a TV going out less than 14 years now 2.  This is heartbreaking.  I spent good money on this TV.  Everytime I call the support center, they speak in multiple languages and than disconnect.   What am I to do???

0 Kudos
Reimburse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am in.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Reimburse,

We understand and acknowledge your concern regarding your ONN Roku TV.

Could you confirm if you have already performed a hard reset on your TV by locating the reset button at the back and pressing and holding it until the TV restarts? If you did and the issue is persistent, this may be a sign of a hardware issue.

With this, we would recommend reaching out to your TV manufacturer. You can refer to this link to directly contact support for your Roku TV.

We hope this gets sorted out soon. Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Reimburse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have performed countless resets last night and this morning. The light is on, but the screen is black and no sound.

0 Kudos
Reimburse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My model # Is 100068378

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.