Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [OS 12.0] Recent update broke Game Mode on Roku TV

Thanks for the follow-up information, @rockutv,

We have forwarded the details you've provided us to the team, and rest assured that this case will be looked at for review and fix. For the time being, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AshtonmK1

Just bought a new Roku TV last night and tried playing my Xbox and the issue was there, video games are unplayable on these tvs with and without game mode. Keep in mind this is six months after people were posting it and as far as I can see there is not going to be a fix to this.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AshtonmK1,

Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with this issue.

May we know your device' running OS? Also, would you mind providing us with the details our team needs to investigate this? We're sincerely sorry for the experience, and we'll do a follow-up regarding this, along with your device's information.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TJ91
Reel Rookie

With the most recent 12.5 update, the issue appears to be fixed, at least for my TV model. I have a TCL 32S327 and I'm no longer experiencing stuttering with Game Mode enabled.

0 Kudos