Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV TCL Black Screen on display

Hello @L3chonkawaii

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Have you contacted the manufacturer's support for your Roku TV to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer offers direct support for their products that run the Roku OS.

Here is the contact information for TCL support:

https://support.tclusa.com/televisions
1-877-300-8837

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Mkime

What if the reset procedure does not work?

0 Kudos
dteal14

Didn't work for me. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
rkmcniel
Streaming Star

Re: TCL Roku tv is on Black Screen 10/27/2022

I'm in the same boat!! One night my 75 inch is working fine, and the next morning TV won't even turn on. The only way I can even get sound to come through the TV is the Soundbar Pro. I unplugged the TV and sound was still playing, so it had to be through the Soundbar. I tried everything that has been mentioned on here and no luck!! I just bought this 75 in TCL Roku TV in 2019. It chaps my hide that I had to go buy another TV. This time I bought a Samsung. 

0 Kudos
rkmcniel
Streaming Star

DITTO!! I just bought a 75 in Samsung. No more ROKU TV's for me!!

0 Kudos
rkmcniel
Streaming Star

So fed up with these Robotic answers. Customer Service is a thing of the past! Yeah, I'm fed up. I have 4 TCL Roku TV's, well, now 3, the Soundbar Pro, Subwoofer, total of 4 wireless speakers...I've sung their praises for years....caused some family and friends to buy Roku...not any more!!

0 Kudos
rkmcniel
Streaming Star

DITTO! My 75 in Samsung will be delivered Monday.

0 Kudos
Paul65
Streaming Star

Yup. Same. 75" bought in 2020. 2 1/2 years and I now have the world's biggest paperweight.   

Paul65
Streaming Star

My 85" Sony gets delivered in a couple hours. It runs Google, not roku!

0 Kudos
Paul65
Streaming Star

It seems to be a big boat we're all in. Yeah, "customer service" from both roku and tcl are a joke. "Unplug it"....don't you think we've all tried that a thousand times?