Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mlattyak
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 11.5] Home screen only shows in top left corner

I haven't heard anything yet. When I flip back and forth between OTA and Streaming channels, the home screen goes to normal size. But that doesn't last....

0 Kudos
bimism
Reel Rookie

FULL FACTORY RESET

Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset everything 

I had the same problem suddenly as everyone else for about 2 weeks. I did a FULL reset and it corrected the issue.

*** Screenshot your picture settings for easy restore ***

You will have to re-enter some information to complete the reset

0 Kudos
HAE

I am also seeing this with a TCL65R617. I can trigger the issue with my Nintendo Switch and my Xbox Series X from HDMI ports 1, 2, and 3. I believe this has to do with the consoles adjusting their resolution as I get this mostly when having to change resolution on the Xbox. I can trigger it on the Xbox in 720p or 1080p

I also have a Roku TCL32S327 and I can't reproduce this
Xbox 720pXbox 720pNintendo Switch 1080pNintendo Switch 1080p

0 Kudos
bimism
Reel Rookie

Have you tried a full reset yet? You will have to re enter some information but it should solve the issue. Report back so that people can find the solution as I posted above.

m4570d0n
Channel Surfer

I was hoping to avoid doing that and having to set everything up again but decided to go ahead and do it. Thus far 2 days and the issue hasn't reappeared so it seems to have worked. Thanks!

Nicke88
Channel Surfer

I did the full reset and it worked fine until yesterday and it started doing it again so the reset it just a temporary fix 😕

0 Kudos
Nicke88
Channel Surfer

I know this is pointless but here another picture of it. Hope it gets fixed soon because I'm really thinking about getting rid of it and getting something else 

20230420_233729.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Nicke88 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We apologize you still seeing the problem on your Roku TV. Our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely and we appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Nicke88
Channel Surfer

Ok when is it going to be fixed

0 Kudos
bimism
Reel Rookie

I'd try the full reset again. I haven't had any issues after doing the full reset other than having to redo my picture settings. If you call TCL they will likely send someone out to service it at your home if you are under warrantee. I had an issue where the logic board had to be replaced after picture distortion. They sent a tech and he was in and out. Success either way.

0 Kudos