WillieT
Channel Surfer

Re: No more bass boost? Audio menu changed

Roku Streaming Bars have an HDMI Input.  Their stream bar is the hub where all connectivity and tuning takes place.  Once you’ve connected the Soundbar to your TV and brought it online, the Roku app installs it self on your TV… Find settings and activate all outboard speakers.

0 Kudos
Riv3rbank
Reel Rookie

I just set up the streambar pro, 4 satellites, and a bass pro so ive never had the bass boost option. I first tried the soundbar and bass pro for a day and I definitely felt like i need the bass all the way up. The next day i set up the 4 satellite speakers and holy **bleep** they helped with the bass a ton. Believe me or not but this set up sounds just as good as my $1300 sonos set up did.

0 Kudos

Same here. I feel like I've been ripped off. The sub without the boost sucks! 

0 Kudos

They removed bass boost, so they can sell more sound systems....Note you can't contact a human anymore!!!!

Jon1234
Reel Rookie

Yea, this new OS is terrible. We need to have the old bass options available 

Bobbo323
Channel Surfer

This has been going on for a long time now and Roku hasn’t even acknowledged unhappy consumers. It was really great before the OS change and now it’s mediocre

Jon1234
Reel Rookie

Yes, it was a firmware update. If you take a look at the details about OS 11, they specifically say they updated the Audio.
But truthfully, it took several steps backwards. It needs another update to bring those features back. 

0 Kudos