Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

Re: No Program Info on my Roku TV

It's 3 weeks after the first incident report and still no resolution? Not good. 

0 Kudos
MrJ7

I've had the same problem with my Roku TV. This has been a problem after updates then it seems to resolve itself after about a month. Then a new update comes and it's back to no program information. Roku programmers have still not fixed this.I'm wondering if this is a problem that Roku TVs in general have had. Very discouraging I will never buy another Roku product again.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MrJ7,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku TV since it was not displaying the program information. We're happy to help you further. Please try to restart your Roku TV by going to settings, system, power, and system restart. Try to see if that will be able to fix the issue that you're seeing.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if the problem still persists.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

Hello

You are a bunch of dopes. I am still not getting complete listings of program info and it's 3 months since I reported the problem. Things were OK for a while but just this evening listings are gone and erratic AGAIN. What am I paying you for?!!

Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

Hello,

Things seemed better for a while but have deteriorated again. At this point when I first turn on the TV or return to live TV from streaming, the channel guide is all "no program information" with the exception of the info for channel being returned to. I can laboriously correct the problem by resetting the wireless network which restores program info for that channel group, i.e. 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3.4. Then I must move on to another channel group and repeat the process until the list is completely fleshed out. After completing the process everything is good unless I go to "stream" or turn the set off. Then I have to redo the whole list again. There's got to be another solution. 

bratface
Streaming Star

I am also having trouble with no program info on my Roku TV! I have checked for updates (says it is up-to-date), and done the system restart & still no info! The only channels that have any info are the OTA channels & the 'on-demand' channels (323, 346, & 370) ! The rest are saying NO INFORMATION!!!!!!  Everything was fine yesterday! 

Suz52
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue it just started 20 minutes ago I was watching and went to check and see what else is on and every channel shows no information 

You have to sign into the Roku channel first then go to live TV.  If you click on live TV first the guide won't load

0 Kudos
bratface
Streaming Star

Uh NOPE! I turn my TV on the same way EVERY DAY! It will turn to the same channel it was on when I turned it off the night before!!!

0 Kudos

sign into the Roku channel then 1st then navigate to live TV the guide will load this way.  Won't work if you just click on Live Tv

0 Kudos