Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockutv
Channel Surfer

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

All software is updated, and I'm still on the same version, experiencing the same bug.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

Thanks for keeping us posted regarding the issue you've experienced, @rockutv 

We would be more than happy to look into this issue and we'll need more information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once this information is available to us, we can further look at this closer and and will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for investigation.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Grahamjust
Channel Surfer

Same issue so persits no update available 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Grahamjust,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided above by the Roku community moderators? Please follow the steps mentioned. If the issue persists after all of the troubleshooting steps provided, kindly provide the details asked for by @RokuTakashi.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
justinrdgz

I also have this same stuttering issue with game mode on and massive lag with game mode off. I have tried every troubleshooting method that has been provided.

Hisense model: 4Series-40

Hardware ID: K201X

Serial number: X027009TKCFH

Software version: 11.5.0 build 4846-G5

Device ID: S0VAY34TKCFH

Issue ID: FH-436-253

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @justinrdgz,

Thanks for reaching us here, and for these additional details. We'll forward this over to the right team for further investigation and we'll get back here once we have an available update about this.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AshtonmK1

Having this same issue with a Roku TV I just bought last night, nothing they recommend doing works.

0 Kudos
rockutv
Channel Surfer

Hi, I'm replying to let everyone know that the game mode stutter bug on Hisense 4Series-40 (40H4030F4) has been fixed with the latest software version: 12.5.0, build 4179.

I got my tv updated yesterday and the option for "game mode" is gone.

However, there is no input lag, and the stuttering bug is finally fixed!

0 Kudos
JojoBankroll
Reel Rookie

It is not fixed for me. I am on 12.5.0 and there is still intense input lag on my gaming input. I can't play any games because of the intense lag making it unbearable competitively. What do I do now that I don't even have the option for game mode.

0 Kudos
JojoBankroll
Reel Rookie

Having same issue here and now that game mode is no longer a thing, I can't even use that as a last resort. Video barely does it justice but there is intense input lag still. No 12.5.0 did not fix anything. Where do I upload video of issue from the phone? Here is my info: 

Device Model: S0VAY3707DYU

Serial Number: X02700207DYU

SOFTWARE OS/Version : 12.5.0 • Build 4181-G5

Issue ID YU-515-217

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.