Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raddog1969
Reel Rookie

New Westinghouse Roku TV doesn't support Philo

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with a westinghouse roku tv, philo will not stream anything tried, uninstalling, clearing cavhe rebooting and reinstalling philo a billion times , NOTHING works, I think its the poor quality roku built into the TV, because my ultra stream box on another TV has no problem with Philo , my problem started around 3-10-24, philo upgraded their app since then it will not stream on my westinghouse with built in roku. I have talked to roku support they said they have exhausted all methods of fixing error, and told me to contact philo, philo support said they needed to bump it up to tier 2 support and would contact me in 24 to 48 hours, they didnt. so im bummed out. very frustrating, I know their must be a million of these TV's out there they all have the same roku in them, why why doesnt philo admit anything, or even roku could just come out and say these tv's will not stream philo, I would rather hear that than getting the run around.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
raddog1969
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku TCL doesn't support Philo

Jump to solution

I tried Philo again last night, and it works, I dont know, Philo update?? streams fine now

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
raddog1969
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku TCL doesn't support Philo

Jump to solution

I tried Philo again last night, and it works, I dont know, Philo update?? streams fine now

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.