Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: New Roku Streambar keeps rebooting randomly

@AsouthernBBblue

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing. What are you doing when this issue occurs? Does this happen on a specific channel?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrLarry

Is there a push fix or update for these Roku Streambars? No matter what app I am on, Sling TV, Peacock, Netflix, my Streambar keeps rebooting randomly. Here is the info I get from pushing the home button 5 times and then the back button 5 times:

1. Model 9102R - Roku Streambar

2. Serial Number: YLOO7X411772 (2A1087411772)

3. Software Version10.0.0 Build 4209-95

4. Timestamp: 2021-08-23TO1:18:11Z

Please use issue ID 72-337-038 to repoert the current issue.

I am Mr. Larry. Please help me out!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @MrLarry

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
geonobbe
Channel Surfer

Same problem here.  New Roku Streambar that shuts down and reboots itself on its own.  I bought this streambar about 3 weeks ago, and it has done this 3 times.  No issues when using just as a sound bar, just when using the Roku connection in the Streambar.  Never had any of my other Roku's do this.   Roku, please advise.

0 Kudos
RokuIrene-S
Retired Moderator

Hi @geonobbe

Thanks for the post.

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. If you are still having any issues with your Roku Streambar, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist you further.

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos
geonobbe
Channel Surfer

Serial #:  YL0083669557

0 Kudos
senatordrake
Reel Rookie

Hi Danny,

My streambar is doing it too. It will freeze up and then reboot. it also turns itself on. More than a few times I have turned it off and gone to bed only to wake up in the morning with it on and the screen saver is running. What can be done to fix this?

0 Kudos
geonobbe
Channel Surfer

Irene,

What is the status on this streambar issue.  I am debating whether to return this thing while under warranty - is Roku working on it?  Or, should I return it?

Repeating  an answer to your request .... Serial #:  YL0083669557

Please advise.

0 Kudos
hanst
Reel Rookie

I notice in the post history that several members have submitted their information (s/n etc.) to open tickets with Roku.  Has anyone actually received a fix from Roku for this issue?  (e.g. was a patch downloaded directly to your device?  or did they email you some configuration fix you could apply?)

0 Kudos
geonobbe
Channel Surfer

Complete radio silence (at least in my case). They asked for my SN, and then nothing..  I asked for an update, but again, nothing.  If I don’t hear, or see a fix soon, will be returning this streambar..

0 Kudos