Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darktoylord
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku Streambar keeps rebooting randomly

It's been about a year since this product was released and still this has not been addressed it appears. I'm not busting on Roku. Just this Stream Bar. And it's a shame because I really really wanted this. That being said, everyone is probably better off doing what I did. Return it and get a Stream Stick and find yourself an inexpensive soundbar to go with it.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @geonobbe,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Just bought this on black friday and have been having an issue where if the mute button on the remote is accidentally hit the system freezes and reboots.  Check for updates none to be installed.  Lets check google.  Well we find this thread thats a year old.

How on earth do you have a product breaking bug like this for a year!?!?

0 Kudos
bfierro
Channel Surfer

My 4k Roku Stream bar start doing this on all apps, any hour. It reboots at random. Seeing how everyone is having this issue, leads me to believe it is a bad update causing this. Thinking back, I think it started after I updated the device.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bfierro,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? 

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now. In addition, we would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if Roku device is experiencing the same issue. 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos