Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick33

My News max app will not work it says Source Unavailable Code J

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Bmack1
Reel Rookie

Re: My News max app will not work it says Source Unavailable Code J

My Newsmax app on Roku is also not working Source Unavailable code 0

0 Kudos
Bmack1
Reel Rookie

My Newsmax app on Roku is also not working. Source Unavailable code 0, I tried Newsmax's web site and also not working. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Bmack1 @Rick33.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reporting the playback issue you've encountered on the Newsmax app on your Roku. We'd be happy to suggest some steps to help you troubleshoot this app.

Firstly, do you have an active subscription to this app? If so, is it billed via Roku or directly from Newsmax? In the meantime, you may try to reboot your Roku device under Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart.

After doing so, highlight the app and press the star (*) button on your remote to update it. 

This support article will provide further details related to this: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Keep us posted!

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.