Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimlock_66
Reel Rookie

Is My Roku TV Model Able To Support The PS5 Resolution?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm getting a PS5 in a few days and I'm concerned that my model of Roku TV may not support the 1440p of the PS5. My TV is a 4K but I just wanted to make sure. My TV info is:

PHILIPS Model: 55PUL6673/F6

Hardware ID: G408X

Software Version: 12.5.5 Build 4174-F6

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is My Roku TV Model Able To Support The PS5 Resolution?

Jump to solution

Hi, @Grimlock_66 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Congrats on your new PS5, and we appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry on the supported display of your Philips Roku TV with your upcoming PS5,

In this regard, we would recommend reaching out to Philip's support since they'll be able to provide and discuss the compatibility of the resolution with your TV and the PS5. Roku TV manufacturers provide support with their TV models as they manufacture it, and they only use the Roku operating system as the main OS of their TVs.

To see the contact information of your Roku TV manufacturer, you can be guided here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Hope that your inquiry will be answered soon, and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Grimlock_66 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Congrats on your new PS5, and we appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry on the supported display of your Philips Roku TV with your upcoming PS5,

In this regard, we would recommend reaching out to Philip's support since they'll be able to provide and discuss the compatibility of the resolution with your TV and the PS5. Roku TV manufacturers provide support with their TV models as they manufacture it, and they only use the Roku operating system as the main OS of their TVs.

To see the contact information of your Roku TV manufacturer, you can be guided here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Hope that your inquiry will be answered soon, and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Grimlock_66
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Will do. Thank you very much.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.