Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unknownman

Why is my 32''inch Roku T.V powers on and then turns the volume up about to 50 and then shuts off

Jump to solution

It's been happening lately and I am scared that it may be broken as my Roku never done this before it's only A few months old

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is my 32''inch Roku T.V powers on and then turns the volume up about to 50 and then shuts of

Jump to solution

Hi, @Unknownman 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

You mentioned in your post that you are having an issue with the volume going up unintentionally on your Roku TV, and we'd be glad to assist you in resolving this. Let's perform a troubleshooting step to resolve the issue on your Roku TV. Kindly follow the steps below:

Restart your Roku TV

To restart your Roku device, you can either unplug the power cable, wait a moment, and then reconnect it. Or you can use the following steps to restart it from the Settings menu.

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

This step will ensure optimal usage after the Roku TV has been restarted. After performing it, kindly see if the issue persists. Let us know how this works by keeping us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why is my 32''inch Roku T.V powers on and then turns the volume up about to 50 and then shuts of

Jump to solution

Hi, @Unknownman 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

You mentioned in your post that you are having an issue with the volume going up unintentionally on your Roku TV, and we'd be glad to assist you in resolving this. Let's perform a troubleshooting step to resolve the issue on your Roku TV. Kindly follow the steps below:

Restart your Roku TV

To restart your Roku device, you can either unplug the power cable, wait a moment, and then reconnect it. Or you can use the following steps to restart it from the Settings menu.

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

This step will ensure optimal usage after the Roku TV has been restarted. After performing it, kindly see if the issue persists. Let us know how this works by keeping us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.