Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkinghking

I pay for roku each month but cant get on tv i have wifi connection what am i missing

pay for roku but cant get i have wifi connection

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I pay for roku each month but cant get on tv i have wifi connection what am i missing

The first thing you're missing is that Roku is free.  If you're paying someone, you're paying for some service and you may be paying through Roku, but the provider is getting the bulk of that money.  Roku only provides The Roku Channel which is absolutely free, but does have paid content that comes from other providers.  The other possibility is that you're be scammed.

So, what are you paying for and what can't you get?  We need a lot more information to be able to help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I pay for roku each month but cant get on tv i have wifi connection what am i missing

Hi, @gkinghking 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

In activating your Roku® streaming player or Roku TV system when it is first purchased, you must link it to a Roku account. An activation link will be sent to the email address you provide or the link can be accessed via a QR code.

If you believe that you have been scammed, please send us a Private Message by visiting my profile, and select "Send this user a private message" here in the Roku Community.

Please provide us with more details regarding the issue you have encountered, and we'll assist you further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.