Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a Pre-Owned Roku but it didn't come with a remote

Just bought a 50" onn. brand Roku TV for a steal of a price. The only problem is that I don't have a remote. The the last time the TV was on it was muted on volume and my only manual option is the single button under the left-hand side of the TV itself and it's 2 functions 

1) input menu/down arrow

2) if the button is held-Power Off

I've tried to link universal remotes to no success and proceeded with resetting the TV to connect with my Roku account for app control and now it's stuck at the setup. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I bought a Pre-Owned Roku but it didn't come with a remote

Hi @XMattInTheHatX 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can contact them here: Customer support | onn.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.