Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abd56ullah
Reel Rookie

How can I resolve the issue of my Roku device frequently losing audio sync during streaming?

I've been experiencing a recurring issue where the audio on my Roku device goes out of sync with the video during streaming. This problem occurs across multiple channels and apps, and it often gets worse over time until I restart the device. I've tried changing the audio settings, updating the software, and even switching HDMI ports and cables, but nothing seems to provide a permanent fix. Are there any advanced troubleshooting steps or specific settings that can help maintain consistent audio-video sync on my Roku device?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I resolve the issue of my Roku device frequently losing audio sync during streaming?

Hello @Abd56ullah,

Welcome to the Roku community!

We understand that your Roku device frequently has audio sync during streaming, and we're here to assist!

Before proceeding, please provide the following information so we can better assist you:

• What Roku device model are you currently having issues with?
  • What OS/Software version is running on your Roku device? (this can all be found in Settings System About)
  • Have you tried plugging the device into a different TV?
  • Are there any external devices or speakers connected to your TV?

In the meantime, please try restarting both the Roku device and the internet router. You can also attempt using mobile data or a hotspot to see if it makes any difference.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.