Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyst

Hisense Roku Tv blank home screen

(Sorry for bad engish) Before anything, I must say that I don't have a any extern roku device, only the one that I suposse it's built in the tv.

About 4 days ago, I connected my TV to the internet for the first time since I bought it(2021-22)

Since then, i've had the problem of my tv showing a blank purple home screen everytime I turn it on

I have no Idea how I could fix, and tho I've tried everything I could think of, It just hasn't worked.

If somebody from the community or any mod could help me with my problem, i'll submit as much information as needed in order to make it work.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku Tv blank home screen

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Wyst!

I appreciate you reaching out for support and I'd be happy to help you find the best resolution for this. 

Firstly, how are you connecting to a network connection? Is it through an ethernet or a wireless connection? Also, have you tried connecting to a different network connection to see if this will make any difference? 

In the meantime, you may visit our support article dedicated to this: What to do if you see an "HDCP Error Detected" message or a purple screen

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.