Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericww1

Unable to Connect New Photo Scanner to HDMI 2 on Sharp Roku TV

Jump to solution

I have not been able to connect a new ClearClick QuickConvert 2.0 photo/slide/film scanner to HDMI 2 (the only HDMI that is open and available). I tried all 3 HDMI modes and always received the "No Signal is the device turned on" message.            

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Connect New Photo Scanner to HDMI 2 on Sharp Roku TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ericww11

Thank you for posting here. I'd be happy to help you contact the right support regarding your concern.

In cases like this, we should also consider the compatibility of the third-party external device you are trying to plug into the HDMI port of your Sharp Roku TV. I highly recommend reaching out to the Sharp Support team for further clarification and assistance about this as they manufacture their own player hardware. 

You may reach them here: Sharp Support

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Connect New Photo Scanner to HDMI 2 on Sharp Roku TV

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ericww11

Thank you for posting here. I'd be happy to help you contact the right support regarding your concern.

In cases like this, we should also consider the compatibility of the third-party external device you are trying to plug into the HDMI port of your Sharp Roku TV. I highly recommend reaching out to the Sharp Support team for further clarification and assistance about this as they manufacture their own player hardware. 

You may reach them here: Sharp Support

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.