Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnLB
Level 7

40" Roku TV with Ethernet Port

I am looking for a 40" Roku TV with Ethernet port.  Does one exist? 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12\
OwnerofDevices
Level 12

Re: 40" Roku TV with Ethernet Port

None of Roku's TV manufactures make a 40 inch size. I own a couple of 43 inch Westinghouse Roku TV's, just a little bigger than a 40 inches with an ethernet port. 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 12

Also, both of my 43 inch TVs are 4k too. I purchased both at the end of last year for steal from best buy. I saved something like a $110 bucks off of each tv. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Hisense makes a 40" Roku tv, my sister has one, does it have an ethernet port? Don't know, shes a sleep and its in her room. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
maddingt13245
Level 7

I have a 40 inch onn roku smart tv does it have a port for internet cable from my router

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 12

I have never known a Roku TV to not have an ethernet port. 

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Level 12

@OwnerofDevices  I own 3 TCL Roku TV’s. Two of them 55” and 65” have an Ethernet port. My 32” does not 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @maddingt13245

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to confirm if your TV has an ethernet port. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Level 12

@RokuKariza-D  Why would anybody need to contact the manufacturer to know if they’re TV as an ethernet port but they can simply look at the back of it 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 12

The TV might be attached to a wall mount, or the TV could be heavy and a pain to move and look to see if there is an ethernet port. Someone might have a small room, the option to disconnect all of the cables is a pain and then reattach everything to just take a look. 

0 Kudos