Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abt1

Roku tv (1 yr old) restarts (turns on) in middle of night.

Roku tv (1 yr old) restarts (turns on) in middle of night.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv (1 yr old) restarts (turns on) in middle of night.

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Abt1!

Thank you for sharing your concern about the power issues on your Roku TV. I'd be happy to investigate this issue and find you the best resolution possible. 

Before proceeding, I'd like to gather further information to assess your concern better. With this being said, kindly let me know the following details:

• Can you please confirm if this is happening on your Roku Select Series TV? If not, kindly let us know the specific Roku TV model.
  • How are you powering your Roku TV? Is it directly from an outlet or through a power strip?
  • When did this start happening?

It's possible that someone might have pressed a button on the remote. Can you please double-check if the remote hasn't been touched at all?

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.