Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen video Peacock App please help..

On 1 specific show (Suits) on the Peacock App after playing for about a minute the video will freeze, the show is still running as I can hear the audio, but the video is frozen. I can watch any other show on the Peacock app or any other app with no problems, just seems to have problem with Suits .I have tried the normal things, FF, Rew, restart episode, different episode, delete/reinstall app, restart and factory reset Roku still with same results. Not too sure what else I can do.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Frozen video Peacock App please help..

Hi @shubham7646,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with the Peacock channel. We're happy to help. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.