Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFresh0721

Roku TV shows and movies appearing red and dark

Jump to solution

I have a brand new Roku TV, only used a couple months. All of a sudden the Netflix app closes shortly after starting. Now, every show abs movie I select the picture is dark red and I can barely see the content. I’ve deleted and readied Netflix, reset the picture settings even though I haven’t changed them, turned it in and off and nothing is helping. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CFresh0721

Re: Shows and movies appearing red and dark

Jump to solution

Update, I found a response to a similar issue with steps to clear the cache and it fixed the screen problem! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
CFresh0721

Jump to solution

Update, I found a response to a similar issue with steps to clear the cache and it fixed the screen problem! 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CFresh0721

Thanks for the update. We appreciate you sharing with us how to troubleshoot the issue. We're glad to know it's working now. Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
0lkalil0

Re: Roku TV shows and movies appearing red and dark

Jump to solution

When I go to watch any movie it plays in red. I've reset the picture settings and nothing is working. This tv is only 4 months old at the most. I just bought it. Can anyone help me out please I dont have $500 to buy a another one. Please help

0 Kudos