Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick-Plite

Can i stream NFL Premium on my phone

• I purchased Premium NFL on my Roku enabled Sony TV but I can't stream a live game on my phone. The NFL app on my phone says I don't have a Premium subscription. Do I have to purchase a separate subscription for my phone?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can i stream NFL Premium on my phone

Hi @Rick-Plite,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for reaching out.

For channel authentication and accessibility, it would be better to get in touch with the channel support team for further assistance to see what they can suggest about this.

Feel free to get back here and let the Community know if there's anything else that we can further look into.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Can i stream NFL Premium on my phone

@Rick-Plite I assume you are referring to NFL+ Premium.  On the the NFL + website it states you can stream on TV, PC, Phone, & Tablet.  However if you purchased the subscription through Roku it is possible you can only stream on a Roku device.  I would contact NFL+ 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.