Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandy0829

Onn Roku TV 50” Resets to Main Screen

Please help!  My Roku TV keeps reseting to main Home Screen on its own. I bought on Black Friday through Walmart and we’ve been using it since January. And it just started doing this. I can’t watch a few minutes of any show (any app) and it cuts off. Very frustrating. Doesn’t the manufacturer warranty cover this?  Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Onn Roku TV 50” Resets to Main Screen

The manufacturer would be Onn, so it's their warranty, but I have a feeling they'd just point you right back to Roku.  The first thing to try is a "System restart" under Settings->System->Power.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Bnoakes15

Mine does the same thing all the time makes me so mad but I also have a Samsung tv with built in Roku and it does it to its Roku 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Bnoakes15 To my knowledge no Samsung TVs have built in Roku operating systems.  You can install the Roku channel on a Samsung TV or attach a Roku device to a Samsung TV.  We need more information about your concern.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.