Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rIckp23

Can Roku TV be used with Xfinity flex Go

Jump to solution

I recently was given a Roku TV 32 in TCL.  I have another TV set up in my living room that has a flex box attached to it . because I use Xfinity Internet. So what I did was I just hooked up the TV to my Internet by Wi-Fi instead of going through the flex box this works well on all my other apps, but it does not work on Hulu or on Peacock, I was wondering how I can solve this problem ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can Roku TV be used with Xfinity flex Go

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @rIckp23!

Thank you for reaching out, and I'd be happy to provide further information about connecting your Xfinity Flex to your TCL Roku TV.

You can connect your Xfinity Flex streaming box to your TCL Roku TV via HDMI port. Please also know that you may directly access the Hulu and Peacock channels on your TCL Roku TV by installing it and signing in to your existing subscription account. 

If you can't access these channels directly on your TV, kindly visit this support article to help solve a playback issue. 

Let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can Roku TV be used with Xfinity flex Go

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @rIckp23!

Thank you for reaching out, and I'd be happy to provide further information about connecting your Xfinity Flex to your TCL Roku TV.

You can connect your Xfinity Flex streaming box to your TCL Roku TV via HDMI port. Please also know that you may directly access the Hulu and Peacock channels on your TCL Roku TV by installing it and signing in to your existing subscription account. 

If you can't access these channels directly on your TV, kindly visit this support article to help solve a playback issue. 

Let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.