Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferhatucan
Reel Rookie

Audio problem on Philips 32pfl6452f7d Roku TV

Hello,

I bought a Philips Roku tv 2 weeks ago. When I completed the installation and worked th TV, I was able to get video but I could not get any sound from either youtube like applications or any TV channels. I do not use any external sound system, I want to get sound output from the TV's own speakers, but I could never succeed. I tried all the suggestions like resetting the factory settings, resetting the sound settings, reinstalling the TV, resetting the TV from the back panel, but the result did not change.

The audio frequencies supported by the Audio Amplifier on TV (NTP8810A) are 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz and 32 Khz as far as I can see on the datasheet of NTP8810. Could the problem be related to this frequency issue?philips_roku_system_info_screen.jpg

The system information I access from the TV settings menu is as follows.

Kindest regards.

Dr. Ferhat Ucan

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio problem on Philips 32pfl6452f7d Roku TV

Hi @ferhatucan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku TV since you can't hear any sound or audio that is coming up. We will be more than happy to assist you, but we will need some pieces of information so we can investigate further into the issue that you're running into. Could you please provide the following information below?

• Do you have any other devices connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and other sound systems)
  • Is this happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel?
  • Can you please check the volume level and mute settings on your TV using your remote?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ferhatucan
Reel Rookie

• Do you have any other devices connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and other sound systems): No, I don't have any other devices connected to my TV.
  • Is this happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel?: This is happening on all contents or channels. In both smart tv mode and cable-tv broadcasting via HDMI.
  • Can you please check the volume level and mute settings on your TV using your remote?: I checked the volume level and mute settings on my TV. Mute is off, volume level may be changed from remote control, but there is never any sound from the TV.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ferhatucan,

Thanks for keeping us posted and providing the additional information.

This seems like an issue rooted in the TV's hardware and function. You can reach out to Philips directly and inquire further about the issue to resolve it. TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models. Kindly refer to the information below for the TV manufacturer's support:

Contact Philips here: Philips Support or at 1-866-309-5962.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos