Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sqwertz
Reel Rookie

Which Roku TV models support Sound Levelling/Night Mode

I submitted a support request asking which Roku TV models support Sound Leveling (all the manuals say "On Supported TV Brands/Models") and they never replied. 

Because I have two Roku TV's one of which used to support it and now magically doesn't, and other one supported it until for a few hours until  hooked it up the Internet.  Now neither of them have it and I don't want  them without these features.

Did they really rip out those features out of TV's we ALREADY PURCHASED, or am I mistaken?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
sqwertz
Reel Rookie

Why do all my support requests and community posts keep getting deleted?

Why is Sound Leveling/Night Mode on Roku TV's such a s Taboo Subject?  And since my 4 topics and support requests have been deleted, They even MADE THE PROBLEM WORSE ON MY TV's!

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why do all my support requests and community posts keep getting deleted?

@sqwertz wrote:

Why is Sound Leveling/Night Mode on Roku TV's such a s Taboo Subject?  And since my 4 topics and support requests have been deleted, They even MADE THE PROBLEM WORSE ON MY TV's!

This is just criminal fraud at this point..

I can't answer anything about the Sound Leveling/Night Mode. I can address the deleted topics with a possible explanation.

I see where you submitted a post on 25 March about it. So, that one wasn't deleted. If you submitted the same thing four times, it's possible three were removed because they were duplicate posts. Submitting multiple posts about the same thing isn't acceptable. Write a single post. Bump it if need be, but don't keep submitting the same thing over and over. That's bad behavior.

Perhaps someone will answer your question about the issue. Although this is another duplicate post, which is bad behavior. 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why do all my support requests and community posts keep getting deleted?

And what exactly is your issue with the sound modes? There have been many different threads that discussed them, and it's possible your questions have been answered in one of them. But we can't help point in any direction without knowing the issue. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
sidham

Re: Which Roku TV models support Sound Levelling/Night Mode

many Roku TV models support features like Sound Leveling and Night Mode. These features are designed to help balance the audio output and provide a consistent experience, especially when there are sudden changes in volume or when watching content at lower volumes during nighttime. However, specific model availability and features can change over time as manufacturers release new versions and updates. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about which Roku TV models support Sound Leveling and Night Mode, I recommend visiting the official Roku website or checking the user manual for the TV model you are interested in. You can also reach out to Roku's customer support for assistance.reminiapkmod.net 

0 Kudos