Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebOB
Reel Rookie

How to change a subscription that was not ordered through Roku?

Jump to solution

I want to change the Hulu account used in Roku. I don't find how to do that. In other words, when I click on the Hulu channel, I want it to go to a different Hulu account than it does today. How do I do that? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to change a subscription that was not ordered through Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi @DebOB,

Thanks for updating us here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with your problem with changing the Hulu login credentials that are stored on your Roku device. Please try to log out or sign out of your Hulu account by clicking your Profile found on the upper left to switch users. You can also try to remove and re-add the channel so you can sign in again using your new credentials.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DebOB,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We hear that you would like to change a subscribed account from Hulu. You can reach out to Hulu support directly and inquire further about your concern.

Thanks,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DebOB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The subscription was NOT ordered through Roku. I need to know how to change the login credentials that are stored with Roku. 

Thanks, Deb

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DebOB,

Thanks for updating us here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with your problem with changing the Hulu login credentials that are stored on your Roku device. Please try to log out or sign out of your Hulu account by clicking your Profile found on the upper left to switch users. You can also try to remove and re-add the channel so you can sign in again using your new credentials.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DebOB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I first tried remove the channel and re-adding the channel. That didn't help me because it still used the old login credentials. I then tried clicking on the Profile, selected Settings, and Logout. Then I could login with the new credentials. Success! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.