Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
00Ka00

Are the stands supposed to be loose

Jump to solution

Are the stands supposed to be loose the screws won’t go all the way in

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bipbop13
Channel Surfer

Re: Are the stands supposed to be loose

Jump to solution

What worked for me was to take just the screws, and screw them in to the base of the TV. When they had fully tightened up, I took them back out, placed the leg in and then put the screws in again. It worked, and the legs are nice & tight. Sometimes instructions are too vague, and a little Maine ingenuity & imagination helps make it all right. 😉

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @00Ka00,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you clarify more about the issue that you're running into? With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kjs
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. Cannot get the screws all the way in. Seems if they were forced any further, there might be cracking

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kjs,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kjs
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't know what else I can say except the screws will not go all the way in on the leg stands. This doesn't seem a very stable situation 

Jus911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just purchased mine today and are having the same issue

kjs
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got a neighbor to take care of mine for me and he admitted they were pretty tough. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jus911,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we're interested to know more about how we can assist. Would you be so kind as to provide more information about the issue you're having? What stand are you referring to? In addition, what and where is the looseness specifically located? Furthermore, can you provide us with an image of the stand if possible?

We would value your response regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jus911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sure thanks for replying back.  I just purchased the Roku 32" TV from Best Buy on Sunday 8/13/23.  When I assembled the left and right legs to the bottom of the tv (this is what I'm referring to as the stand), the screws are in as far as they can go, but the the legs are wobbly, causing the TV to move back and forth.  It doesn't feel sturdy.  Unfortunately this post does not let me attach a picture file from my computer.  I could email it to you as well as a video showing the movement if you'd like 

RokyDoky
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I know this is late, but hopefully it helps the next person. I was recently installing the legs on my 43” Roku TV and it seemed like the screws were fairly tight, yet the legs were still very loose. I didn’t want to force them any further with everything being plastic. Eventually I just went for it and continued to tighten the screws even though it felt like it would be harmful. I hit a hard stop and the legs were tight. Basically, you have to keep going until you hit a hard stop. The screw will feel very tight the whole way. All 4 screws were the same way.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.