Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjs
Reel Rookie

Re: Are the stands supposed to be loose

Jump to solution

You said it accurately. They are the masters of avoidance. Ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
Ipso_No_Facto
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you@BipBop13 At first I was reluctant to do this as it's all cheap plastic, but it's the only way to get it to work. When doing it, be very careful not to strip the philips head. But if u can do it w/out stripping or breaking said cheap plastic, putting it in as far as it feels you can, pulling it out once or twice and then trying again seemed to fix this issue.

NO THANKS TO ROKU.. 

THIS CANNOT BE THE FIRST LOOK ROKU WANTS TO SHOW ITS NEW CUSTOMERS. 

Jump to solution

So I’m having same issue , direction say screw the stands into pre drilled holes I have and I had to get my power drill gun out after my screw driver did only so much and my drill gun as well . My 65 inch tilts , I have it leaning back for now as I figure I have to un do everything and screw again .

from what I read in comments but Roku does not say to do this !

Hope it works 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.