Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makross

My windows 11 laptop won't screen mirror to my Roku TV

Jump to solution

It's a shame, I too am struggling with finding a solution

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My windows 11 laptop won't screen mirror to my Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @makross,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TV. We're happy to help.

To start a screen mirroring connection on your Laptop or browser use the steps below to initiate a screen mirroring connection on your Windows device:

1. From the taskbar on your Windows device, open the Action center Windows action center icon
  2. Select the Connect button
  3. Select your Roku device from the list of wireless display and audio devices to start the connection
  4. If you can't find the Action Center on your Windows device, you can also view the list of wireless display and audio devices from the Settings menu.
  5. Go to the Start menu on your Windows device and select Settings > System > Display > Connect to a Wireless display.

For more information you may visit: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?

We hope this helps. For further assistance, kindly keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My windows 11 laptop won't screen mirror to my Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @makross,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku TV. We're happy to help.

To start a screen mirroring connection on your Laptop or browser use the steps below to initiate a screen mirroring connection on your Windows device:

1. From the taskbar on your Windows device, open the Action center Windows action center icon
  2. Select the Connect button
  3. Select your Roku device from the list of wireless display and audio devices to start the connection
  4. If you can't find the Action Center on your Windows device, you can also view the list of wireless display and audio devices from the Settings menu.
  5. Go to the Start menu on your Windows device and select Settings > System > Display > Connect to a Wireless display.

For more information you may visit: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?

We hope this helps. For further assistance, kindly keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.