Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aMoogk14
Reel Rookie

All of a sudden I can’t watch Telus tv cable

Jump to solution

This is very frustrating I bought a 4k TCL Roku tv for gaming and watching hockey, after a full season of being able to watch just about 3 months ago my tv will not connect to my Telus cable box, called Telus and they simply said Roku TVs and Telus cable boxes don’t get along now a days and they pretty much left it at that. lol so now I’ve wasted a lot of money on a tv and extra cable packages for hockey that I can’t even cancel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: All of a sudden I can’t watch Telus tv cable

Jump to solution

Hi @aMoogk14

Thanks for your first post to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with the Telus TV on your Roku TV.

Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel. If the channels are no longer accessible on Roku, this usually happens when a content provider decides to remove their channel from the platform.

For more information, visit our Support article on why an app is no longer available on a Roku streaming device.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @aMoogk14

Thanks for your first post to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with the Telus TV on your Roku TV.

Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel. If the channels are no longer accessible on Roku, this usually happens when a content provider decides to remove their channel from the platform.

For more information, visit our Support article on why an app is no longer available on a Roku streaming device.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
aMoogk14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Even if it is my Telus digital box? It was working all of last year, just confused as to why it will not connect to my hdmi inputs anymore, Telus was 0 help and will not send a technician because the Telus box works on the **bleep** tv in our bedroom just not the tlc Roku 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.