Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillesC
Streaming Star

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

When I'm in the all channels filter I use the voice control. Say channel 299 or channel 2. Goes right to it. 

0 Kudos
scolson
Channel Surfer

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

Model - TCL  55C803
Serial - YS00NY799456
Firmware Version - 11.0.0 build 4193-30
Region - ?  USA - Southeast
ALL Channels
Tracker ID - 56-239-143
Steps - Home, Antenna TV, Left button next to OK
Actions Taken - Changed Zip code, restarted TV, Changed Zip code, unplugged TVIMG_4584.jpg

lynda2006
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Yes, but I am not sure everyone has a remote with microphone.

0 Kudos
gillesC
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I didn't scroll down to read you're using the mic. 

lynda2006
Streaming Star

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

There are some possible things to try on this link. Maybe worth trying

"Someone mentioned in this thread that doing a channel rescan fixes the problem of the guide not showing."

Also, a commenter named kev33 said. "This has ALWAYS brought my guide info & descriptions back, as well as other picture & sound settings that may have mysteriously stopped working.""

https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/After-Update-Antenna-OTA-Channel-Guide-displays-quot-No-in...

0 Kudos
djlunn

Jump to solution

I have tried ever suggestions given here and on other sites. Nothing works. Why can't Roku figure this out? 

Doug

0 Kudos
Slw32317
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is a server issue with the OTA guide. This same issue with OTA channel guide having incorrect and or missing guide info has happened many times.

0 Kudos
cleezy_118

Channel guide says no information Hisense 43” Roku tv

Jump to solution

When I pull up channel guide it says no information available. 43” Hisense 4H Roku tv. It is connected to the internet and has cable plugged directly into the back of tv.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channel guide says no information Hisense 43” Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @cleezy_118,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you have an antenna connected to your Roku TV and the list of "over-the-air" channels you see in the Live TV Channel Guide shows "No Information", try entering your zip code in the Settings menu on your Roku TV using the steps below.

1. Press Home on your Roku TV remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Zip code and enter your zip code
  5. Press OK to update the zip code

IMPORTANT: After you enter your zip code, you need to set up the Live TV input again and let your Roku TV re-scan the "over-the-air" channels.

In addition, you may try performing a factory reset on your Roku TV to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing? For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

If this issue is not resolved, please help us with additional information provided below that would be helpful for our team to look into this problem.

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what region are you located in
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue
-screenshots of the issue you are seeing

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Baket
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel guide says no information Hisense 43” Roku tv

Jump to solution

Mary,

with all due respect, this is an issue after an update on several TVs in my home and by the looks of it in several homes that have purchased a Roku product. Nothing has changed on our end. We should not have to jump through hoops to try and resolve this issue. Please let us know that Roku is working on this for us. I’ve done everything you’ve asked. It happened overnight during the last update. It’s not our fault. Please ask the higher ups to resolve this. It’s obviously a large problem across your customer base.

0 Kudos