Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

Jump to solution

PatEvy1@,

I have an antenna and the channel guide is showing for me. Someone mentioned in this thread that doing a channel rescan fixes the problem of the guide not showing.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

I have an antenna and the channel guide is showing for me. Someone mentioned in the section for Roku TVs on this website that doing a channel rescan fixes the problem of the guide not showing.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Holly56
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Rescan does not help

Holly56
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This sounds like the most likely issue.  Hopefully it's fixed soon! Trying to  convince husband to get rid of Direct tv.!

0 Kudos
TCLStreamer
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Holly56  Switch to DirecTV Stream 

Justdann
Binge Watcher

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

I ran into the same issue.  I have a Sanyo and TLC Roku TVs and they both had this issue.  Rescanned a few times and it appears the information is back on but there is a delay in the display.  I also no longer have the "icons" of each channel in the guide (Peacock feathers on NBC, CBS Eye, etc).  The guide now only shows the channel number.

0 Kudos
PatEv1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@OwnerofDevices wrote:

PatEvy1@,

I have an antenna and the channel guide is showing for me. Someone mentioned in this thread that doing a channel rescan fixes the problem of the guide not showing.

Thank you, but I have done multiple rescans, power resets, network connection resets, etc.   None of these work.   

Based on the many complaints seen, this is definately a latest code release bug.   They should be very familiar with the changes that went in to the release.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Antenna channels not showing up on LiveTV

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Other Roku users have reported that changing the zipcode and then rescanning for channels resolved their issue. We would recommend trying that troubleshooting step and keeping us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Kev33
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

You can change the name and icon of any of your TV's inputs, or hide inputs you don't use so their tiles don't show with your other inputs on the main menu. Go to settings -> Inputs and make any changes to each of the input names or icons you want, and hide inputs you don't use.