Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buddyanconnie
Reel Rookie

Re: Program Information Missing from Smart Guide

Jump to solution

For some unknown reason our program guide is suddenly back and working as intended. We have done nothing to cause the change but we're glad it's back. We hope it stays this time. 

Kelz522
Reel Rookie

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

I have the 55’ and using antenna and I’ve lost my antenna channel listing. Say no information available.  I have unplugged and waited and then restarted the tv and still nothing. Help

0 Kudos
CAP10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Make sure you have latest update 12.0.0 build 4182. Pushed out on 5/9/23. All in home system settings. There is also a zip code of your area in the same screen. All you can do is change that back forth with diff zips then back again to your correct one. And of course rescan channels. And try taking out the memory stick for live pause. The full guide needs to have internet connected as well.

That's about all you can do and hope for best. Good luck

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The glitches I'm having occur on both OTA and the streamed channels guide! Whenever I turn the TV on, it will show the time it was last on, along with the listings for channels at that time!
If I wait, nothing changes, so I have to just play a channel, wait until it finally goes to the current time, then at least that channels schedule will appear, and as more time goes by, more will show up, and to speed up the process I'll go to the streamed channels and hit one of those, so it too, will open the listings! This is getting pretty tiresome, and since the homepage will show the current time, why wouldn't the individual channels as well as the channel guide???  Makes no sense...

0 Kudos
Kelz522
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just did update and it’s not updating to the 12.0.0 it’s only 11.5.0

it also checks for updates manually

0 Kudos
momhubb
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I got my guide back by typing in a ZIP Code adjacent to my own under Settings.  Using my actual ZIP Code blanks the guide.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Kelz522
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was able to change my zipcode and it worked.  But still wondering why I haven't received the update.

0 Kudos
MDFL

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

I did a software update, which reloaded the same version of software, and it resolve the problem.

To access the update menu, press the home button. Then press the home button five times, fast forward button three times, rewind button two times. Then select update software.

0 Kudos
JC55
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

I did the same thing and info on antenna channels is not back. Buggy indeed.

Thank you, Louis Nenda