Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baket
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

100% correct

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. We'd like to investigate and try to help.

If you have an antenna connected to your Roku TV and the list of "over-the-air" channels you see in the Live TV Channel Guide shows "No Information", try entering your zip code in the Settings menu on your Roku TV using the steps below.

1. Press Home on your Roku TV remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Zip code and enter your zip code
  5. Press OK to update the zip code

IMPORTANT: After you enter your zip code, you need to set up the Live TV input again and let your Roku TV re-scan the "over-the-air" channels.

In addition, you may try performing a factory reset on your Roku TV to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing? For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

If this issue is not resolved, please help us with additional information provided below that would be helpful for our team to look into this problem.

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what region are you located in
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue
-screenshots of the issue you are seeing

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Baket
Channel Surfer

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

Mary,

Ive done all that you mentioned. I have a 55 inch roku. I also have a 42 inch. It wiped out both guides. I’ve tried all mentioned. Ever since the update, where it populated the antenna icon with the live TV icon. No way to get it fully. Looking forward to anything you folks can do to help. Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Baket,

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done! Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Please help us with the required details below for us to send the case for investigation to our engineering team.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Baket
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Definitely will, at work at the moment but I would love to get this resolved and help other people. Only half the channel guide works. Never had any problems before last update. I will be in touch. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
gillesC
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

TCL 55P607 Serial #YS000P125788 Device ID #8SF000125788 Software Version 11.0.0 Build 4193-30

Region-Pacific NW

Occurs on all OTA channels

Tracker ID #88-237-524

I go to any OTA channel and hit the left arrow button to view the "Guide" I can see the streaming channels Information for what is showing, but all OTA channels shows "No Information" for ALL the OTA channels.

I have changed Zip codes, renamed the Icon, rescanned OTA channels and unplugged TV.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gillesC,

Thanks for providing the information needed.

We'll go ahead and send this over to the Support team for investigation. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

I experienced the problem with the channel guide briefly but it restored the next day.

As a side note, I use Titan TV (either website or app) whenever I am unable to access the channel guide.  Sometimes I prefer to use the  Titan TV guide over the ROKU channel guide for just ease of viewing reasons.

I know you can use the microphone on the Roku app to ask "show channel guide".  It is difficult for someone who is not experiencing the problem to try to diagnose it.

0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

I also have made recommendations for the channel guide to make it easier to toggle between all channels and favorite channels. My channel guide shows regular broadcast channels and also shows the Roku channels (115 Through 1180).  

It is tedious to toggle from "all channels" to "favorite channels".  You have to show the channel guide, press *, scroll to "filter", them make selection (all, recents or favorites).  Then you have to go through those steps again to toggle back.  That is a total of eight steps to switch to a favorite channel, as opposed to scrolling through hundreds of channels (broadcast and ROKU), and switch back to "all channels".

I rarely use it because it is not real easy and tend to use the microphone to access a ROKU channel.

What is the arrangement for the channel guide?  Is it a ROKU managed program or another provider?  Is it a separate management team?

0 Kudos