Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaaargh
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense roku boot loop

Thanks for the reply, and you are probably right. The problem is, if I was to replace the internals new, it would cost more than a new tv. If I replace with used, I have no way to know if the components are good or not. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

We appreciate your posts regarding the issue with Roku TV constantly rebooting. We understand and hear you.

If you're still experiencing the issue, please provide us with the details requested by our Roku engineers for investigation purposes.

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kaaargh
Reel Rookie

The tv will not stay on long enough to do any of this.

0 Kudos
Tvglitches

Re: 50” Hisense Roku TV Keeps Rebooting

50R6+
C246X
X00100A1PND3
13.0.0 . build 24062-94
S03S8121PND3

Restarts on movie apps but can play Xbox one games, watch the DVD blue ray with the Xbox, but movie apps like tubi Netflix etc. TV restarts both when watching the apps on the TV or the xbox

0 Kudos

I was told by Hisense that since I’m not under warranty they can’t do anything and referred me to local repair technicians. I went on marketplace to find a cheap replacement found 3 people with the same exact issue

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to help you determine that cause and find you the best resolution possible. 

Before proceeding, kindly provide us with additional information such as follows:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
  • Did your TV recently receive any software update prior to this happening that might have triggered this issue? If so, kindly share your currently running software version under Settings > System > About.
  • Is this happening on a specific channel? If so, kindly specify which channel.
  • How often does your TV reboot? 
  • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be looking forward to your responses.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jen82
Channel Surfer

I've provided all of this before and nobody has responded once provided. This has been ongoing since June for me and even after a 2nd upgrade on firmware, it's still happening. Currently shopping for a new smart TV, unrelated to Roku or Hisense.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for responding, @Jen82.

I have reviewed and checked your account and this thread, but I haven't found the information you provided. Perhaps you've provided this to one of Roku moderators here via PM or used a different account?

Nevertheless, kindly provide me with the specific information requested above so we can assess your concern better. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jen82
Channel Surfer

I called Hisense. I was told to do a factory reset. That didn't work. It reboots often. Sometimes every 5 seconds..sometimes, it might last 5 minutes. But the rebooting is constant..I've unplugged, plugged into different outlet. There have been two software updates. First was 13.0.0. Build24062-94. Current is 13.1.4. Build 1510-94.

This reboot happens on the home screen, in all apps and using cable television. I'm at my wits end with this. My tv is useless and it's quite upsetting.

For reference, as provided to a previous tech, my model # is 58R6+, serial #X00100VXRAXY.

Device id# S072799XRAXY

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @Jen82.

I have already coordinated this with the appropriate team for additional reinforcement and to conduct a thorough investigation on your Hisense Roku TV.

Once I've been notified of any updates from the team, I'll let you know. In the meantime, we appreciate your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.