Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: roku not letting me sign in on spectrum tv app

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue...only on one ROKU TV.  I have 8 total ROKU TVs in my home and only one of them is giving me this message.  All others work as advertised.  I am not about to change my info for 1 TV.  I am not sure who or what to blame...but SPECTRUM TV has gotten ridiculous over the last year, so I am going with SPECTRUM and their stupid corporate BS.  I am dropping them once this contract is up...going back to my original provider.  Spectrum quality has gotten horrendous.  

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @michaelwdunfee,

Thanks for keeping us posted, and welcome to the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you with your Spectrum channel issue. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select the Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, and system restart.
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

If the problem still persists, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dukehead

Jump to solution

Login to you Spectrum.net account and change your password, then login to the app on Roku with new password.

Worked for me on all three of my Roku's

0 Kudos
robertsyl13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks It worked !!!

0 Kudos