Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube TV appearance problem

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We understand your sentiments and appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try to fix the issue.

Our team is currently aware of this issue with YouTube TV, to help the appropriate team investigate and assess your devices, kindly provide us with the following details completely:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • YouTube TV channel version.

Once we have gathered a few more pieces of information, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Note: Kindly disregard the post if you have previously provided the above details. Rest assured, we have already forwarded your details to the appropriate support team for review.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
scriptatious
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So I guess we are starting from scratch here.

0 Kudos
twill309
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It appears YouTube TV performed an update on the app as I was one of the people who was experiencing a pixel issue when navigating through the Home option. As of today, I am no longer having that issue.

The YouTube TV app is now white and says TV (similar to the regular Youtube app) instead of black.

I have a ticket opened with Google since April…

0 Kudos
twill309
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_5717.jpeg

Here’s what it looks like after the new update…

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.