Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Formanr
Reel Rookie

Wrong movie entitled pendulum playing

I am trying to watch a movie called pendulum starring Rachel Hunter on the Roku channel. It plays another movie called pendulum that is being filmed from the West Indies. Is there any way to correct that? I'm sure it's not me only it's at the Roku website that I get to from my Roku device on my TV. It came up under suggested movies for you so I clicked on it tried to watch it and it's the wrong movie.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong movie entitled pendulum playing

Hello! @Formanr,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your feedback about the incorrect movie titled Pendulum. We are happy to help.

We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Formanr
Reel Rookie

You're not going to do anything. All talk no action. That movie will sit there as the wrong one to the end of time. It's a simple fix go to the Roku website try to play the movie see that it's wrong change it.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Formanr,

Thanks for the follow-up,

We understand that you are waiting for an update on the reported issue, and we want to assure you that we are continuing our investigation. We appreciate your patience and will provide a more detailed update soon. Your feedback is important to us, so please don't hesitate to share any additional thoughts or concerns.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Formanr
Reel Rookie

Investigating? It took me 5 minutes to check. Go to the Roku website, no need to log in because this movie is free to everyone, type in the word pendulum, read the description of the movie, hit play and see that it's the wrong movie within 3 minutes tops. Investigating hahahahahaha.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.