Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gravitas movies won't let me log in

Same issue. Here's what happens: I downloaded the GravitasMovies app through my Roku soundbar. After opening the app, I clicked on Sign Up, and then confirmed I wanted to begin the free trial. I entered my Roku PIN to confirm.  However, I then tried to watch a movie,and I was redirected to the sign-in screen. When asked to log in, it prompts me for a password  -- but the initial sign up for the free trial on Roku did not at any point prompt me to create a password. So impasse. Then, if I try to click the prompt to begin the free trial again, it says I already have a subscription. Indeed, the subscription is reflected on my account page on Roku.com.  Thus, an impossible loop is created for those attempting to subscribe and view movies on the Gravitas app on Roku.  Tried resetting device, makes no difference. The only possible work-around I can think of is to cancel the subscription on Roku.com and try to directly create an account (and sign up for a subscription) on GravitasMovies.com; and then to try and use that newly created sign-in info to log into the app on Roku. Anyway, it's quite frustrating. We'll see how my potential solution works. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Gravitas movies won't let me log in

Hey @Superchromat,

Welcome to your first post in the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem you have encountered with the Gravitas Movies channel. We recommend performing the steps below to resolve the issue.

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device.
  2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Add the channel back.

If the issue persists, it might be a problem with the channel itself. In this case, it's best to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further about the issue you have encountered.

Let us know if the issue is fixed, we'll be glad to continue assisting you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.