Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
what4
Reel Rookie

Unable to sign into my cable provider to watch Bravo

I want to watch Bravo using my ROKU.  I go to the link site, choose my cable provider, and enter my username and password for my cable provider and it says that is not the correct provider.  I can sign in directly to my cable provider with the same username and password.  Why is this occurring?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to sign into my cable provider to watch Bravo

Does your current cable service include Bravo in the package you subscribe to? The login will only work if you're subscribed to Bravo through your existing TV package. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
what4
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to sign into my cable provider to watch Bravo

Yes, Bravo is included in my package.  We had a hurricane on Monday and there is still a large power outage.  When the power is restored I won't have to worry about this.  Thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.