Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndalu

Walmart & Paramount plus not working as promised!

It's a joke. I have tried everything suggested, even called both Wal-Mart & Paramount Plus. It's a con, as far as I'm concerned. No matter what I try, Paramount wants my credit card info, which I refuse to give. They got me! Now will quit the Wal-Mart account, too, since it's a big fat lie!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: WALMART & PARAMOUNT plus not working as promised!

You need to go to Walmart's website and login to your Walmart+ account and activate paramount+ subscription. I have a Walmart+ plus subscription, but I have not setup paramount plus.

0 Kudos

Re: WALMART & PARAMOUNT plus not working as promised!

You have to log out of your paramount plus account to log into the new one. I currently have paramount plus through walmart+ and it works fine, but unfortunately I don't think you can upgrade to premium. The walmart+ app says you can only get paramount plus with ads. Whenever I try to get into my account through paramount plus, it says: you subscribed through walmart+ please use your walmart+ account to make any changes. The problem is inside your walmart+ account you can't make changes to paramount plus, all you can do is get into the paramount plus app. So as far as I can tell you can't upgrade it.

The number to Paramount plus customer service is       1-888-274-5343 

Walmart + customer service is 1(800)323-3897