Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natnat
Binge Watcher

Vtuner still not working 20/11/2023

Vtuner bouncing me back to Home Screen and making all other apps disappear. This has been happening for a week and still no fix. I’m in the UK. I have contacted Vtuner but have no reply as of yet. I will update soon 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Vtuner still not working 20/11/2023

Hi @Natnat,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're having a playback issue when accessing the vTuner channel and we'd like to help. 

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

You may also refer to this link: How do I resolve channel playback issues? | Official Roku Support United Kingdom

One additional suggestion we would like for you to try checking for system updates in Settings > System > System update > Check now.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.