Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jumclark

The streaming channels are not working

I bought about a week ago. None of the common streaming apps pop up. I CANT SEARCH APPS, on my tv. I GET ERROR PAGE AND BLANK TABS WHEN I ATTEMPT TO ADD: (HULU, DISNEY+, PARAMOUNT, MAX, basically all of the stuff worth watching through the app or website. The app won't connect to my roku LE. I've checked online and IM WITHIN SPECS.

And the added kick to the jewels is apparently my device is not eligible for support?!?!?!

Sooo I ask again WHAT IS THIS TRASH?!??!?!

@Roku

@RokuSupport

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The streaming channels are not working

Hi @Jumclark,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. May we know what kind of Roku device you are using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify)

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: The streaming channels are not working

I have the same issue and it’s brand new, purchased yesterday Roku Ultra. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The streaming channels are not working

Hi @Reynolds8481,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What error code or message do you encounter while you are trying to add a channel? Could you tell us in what region you are currently located? Have you successfully activated your Roku device? However, you can check by going to Home > Settings > System > About. Confirm if there is an email address linked to your Roku device. If there's none, you can check out this Support article here on how to activate or link a Roku streaming device.

We'll await your response, as we are more than eager to provide an accurate resolution.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos