Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tencent (WeTV) Asian Video Channel

I have tried to add the channel for Tencent (WeTV) another name for this Asian video channel for the customers who watch it in the US, but have been unable to do so. 
   Is this channel not available as of yet or is a different way to add it? If so could you please send the information to me and others like myself so we could add it to our list? 

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tencent (WeTV) Asian Video Channel

Hi @LitlSilver1130,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for reaching out. Please be advised that most channels on Roku may vary from region to region, and it's availability.

For more information and assistance about this. You can reach out directly to the channel support team.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lucysams
Reel Rookie

Re: Tencent (WeTV) Asian Video Channel

I would love this to be available in my region (USA) as well. I watch nothing but asian dramas and channel's. Asian crush, iqiyi, Rakuten Viki, and more. Tencent Wetv is one of 3 remaining needing added. (HITV, WETV, YOUKU) 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.