Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysbobbi
Channel Surfer

Re: TV series Doc missing Season One Pilot Part 2

Jump to solution

The episodes are only available on the Roku channel. Roku channel is the only streaming service that is airing the series.

0 Kudos
ysbobbi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

That is not a solution. The Roku channel is the only streaming app that airs the series Doc starring Billy Ray Cyrus.

0 Kudos
Nana03

Jump to solution

I was able to watch Doc yesterday. I went back in this AM it is gone. Along with the series Hazel. I am really bummed about it. I was only series 3.  Great show. Please add it back on. 

0 Kudos
Donna22

Jump to solution

It gets worse! I have been really enjoying this series and exercise daily while watching it. I had just found it and was enjoying season 1. I went down today to exercise and it is no longer available. It would appear that Roku has eliminated it from its lineup! It is clear that many people are enjoying the series and I hope that Roku will quickly reconsider so that I can again enjoy watching it.

0 Kudos
Smclaug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Wow that sucks. So my take in this as with some other issues I’ve had with Roku is that if they ignore it or remove it then they don’t have to deal with is🙄

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community Users, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community regarding the missing content from The Roku Channel.

It's possible that the content was removed as the TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It's missing quite a few episodes on Roku.. I was so excited to find and watch it but now I'm missing things and the next episode is so confusing! 

Here's a list of all the episodes missing!

S1 E2

S2 E1

S2 E18

S3 E7

S3 E20

S4 E13

GManDave

Jump to solution

Pureflix also streams the series, yet it too is missing the same episodes. What good is a Part 1 if the Part 2 is missing?

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @GManDave,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that there are missing contents on Pureflix. Kindly be informed that channel contents are managed by the channel providers. Most channels don't the Roku platform is maintained and developed by the channel provider themselves. You can reach out to the channel provider directly and inquire further about the issue to address it.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
picksruth

Jump to solution

So was anything ever resolved on the missing episodes?