Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troi

Switch Paramount+ Accounts

This doesn’t work! We need an option to remove the channel- for paramount plus there’s not an option once a subscription has been made.. even once cancelled while it waiting to end there’s no option to remove the channel via settings 

6 REPLIES 6
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Switch Paramount+ Accounts

Hi @Troi,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We understand you wanted to switch an account on the Paramount+ channel. We're happy to assist you. Within the Paramount+ channel, have you tried navigating to the bottom of the left-hand side menu to Settings > Sign Out?

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

There is no option to navigate to the left it only has the option to edit profiles on existing account you’re trying to logout of.

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sholmie2622,

We understand that you are having issues with the Paramount Plus app.

This information is best provided by the channel providers themselves. With an app or channel's functionality, we recommend that you reach out to Paramount Plus' support directly, as they may be able to assist you and provide sufficient information about their app on the Roku platform.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I cannot switch accounts either. My problem is that the account that was signed into was my brother's-in-law and set up in Venezuela, but it says "YOUR REGION IS NOT SUPPORTED" and also no manner of signing out of his account so I can use it.

Paramount Plus support insists that they can help only with account issues and that all application support is through Roku.

I've tried the steps in a related article: uninstalling the app, rebooting the TV, and reinstalling it, but I get the same message. I've also check for app updates. Nothing.

Once you've signed into the app once on a Roku TV (not a separate streaming service box, it works on Xfinity's apps) the TV remembers your login for that app and there is no way to sign out of that account unless the person who signed in goes directly to Paramount Plus on a Web browser and changes their password.

Try having them do that; only then will their devices require sign in again. You may have to repeat one of the steps I did above in order to get it to work right away, however.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@LCplCommandant, was the Roku account set up in Venezuela?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

You must log into your profile to sign out of your acc. You forgot that very important tidbit as every other streaming sevice allows us to log out of the acc without loading a profile

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.