Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dibb1e

Subscribed to Fubo on my brother's Roku, Impossible to unsubscribe?

I subscribed to Fubo for a free trial on my brother's Roku TV to watch a hockey game once. Since then, I have been unable to unsubscribe. The subscription is not on my Roku account, not on my brother's Roku account, not on my Fubo account (it tells me to go through the Roku TV), and not on the Roku TV (my brother has tried to cancel it). I was trying to just ignore this because it got paused and it seemed like Fubo was aware I wasn't using the subscription, but an $81 charge from Fubo just went onto my account. Please let me unsubscribe from Fubo I have been trying for months.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscribed to Fubo on my brother's Roku, Impossible to unsubscribe?

Hi @Dibb1e,

We appreciate you for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

It would be better to get in contact with our Support team from Account and Billing for further assistance about this.

You can contact them directly at our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos